Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites



Contact me


Name:
Location: India

A mom,a Software test engineer and a writer.







Finally we'll meet




Moonlight Rendezvous
Toast to Parenthood
My life,my hope,my future
Tips & Tricks to effective Parenting
Linda's Sweet,Sour and Bitter
Vicky & Chloe's site
ContentedMom
Autopsy of Ann
Slavery Bliss
All about your Child
Sarah's Daddy And Mommy

My Diary

Rachna Says

What Am I Doing



Directory of Parenting Blogs

Thursday, May 22, 2008
Pampers,Huggies,Wipro Baby Soft: Best Buy
To continue my effort to help new moms, I came up with the idea of this article. As a new mom,atleast I tried every diaper available on the shelves to find the best one,the one which is comfortable for my baby,soaks well and keeps trouble many hours away. And believe me,it was hard.To start with,Huggies is one diaper that's been talked about the most in India probably but I found that quiet disappointing because Its not at all what it claims to be. It soaks less (be ready to change the diaper every 4-5 hours),the bulk is there,and since it lasts only for meagre 4 hours,you are always in a lurch that when its gonna leak.Wipro Baby Soft,another household name in India,introduced very recently and I must say impressive. I t soaks well,baby feels happy but it does not seem to fit so well. Moreover,its just like any other diaper and I won't say it feels like cloth.Once it is wetted,it will feel like same as others and very prominent bulk which I cite as a reason for not so good fitting.Pampers for the active baby have really met my expectations. Besides good soaking capacity(lasts easily for 10-12 hours and can be even longer), fitting is very nice,allows baby to move freely,the straps are less clumsy.Ya,bulk is there but I think bulk is something which you cannot avoid when using a diaper.So As far as my observation goes,I found Pampers the best for my baby and I hope it works for you too.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Jaanvi, diapers are supposed to be changed often or they can cause diaper rash on the baby's diaper area.

June 16, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

I have used Pampers for my baby, but that was the worst one can have. I belive Huggies is the best, but I need to check for Wipro's baby Soft.. After its little Champ.. who will give me feedback with his feelings..

February 9, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Pampers is the wort st, as it has nylan cover, which affect the baby's skin very easily. And it's tape too contain some plastic like hard material it easily hurts the baby. And huggies some are good ,huggies dry care again contains plastic outline in indian climate it wont work. Huggies dry is good. Snuggy dry also is good. Wipro's is yet the best one.

February 25, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home