Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites



Contact me


Thursday, June 10, 2010
Coming Back To Where I Belong
Exactly an year back, I wrote my last blog post. Don't know how but lost track of the time and also many friends that I made online. The last year has been rewarding in terms of experiences and allowed me to grow more mature as a parent and here I am back again with a promise to share my views. I am back to where I belong... to my own community of mom bloggers....
Cheers

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Welcome back, missing for a year. How your life going?

June 10, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

@vickylow

Thanks Vicky. Life is going good, son is two and a half now... enjoying his little stunts and mischief... but I really missed not being here...

June 11, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

Hi Jaanvi,

Welcome back to the blogosphere.
Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog.

However, I got problem in publishing your comment. There is an error from blogger. Will try to get help from them.

Have a nice day!

July 6, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home