Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites



Contact me


Friday, August 29, 2008
Blogging Friends Forever Award


This is the first one I am getting and I am so happy.... :)
A nice mommy blogger with a little prince Little Prince's mummy gave me this special award.Thanks so much dear mommy blogger.

Here are the rules:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. 4 of them followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

Ohhh only 5 people can be awarded :-( .There are so many I want to give this award to but had to settle down for these:

Have fun...

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Hello Jaanvi, thank you so much for your kind thoughts and gesture.
I appreciate it. Wow! A gold card too, ha ha.
Once again, many thanks, Jaanvi....really nice of you.
Best regards always, Lee.

August 29, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Is really nice to receive award like this:) I never knew how to add link of the person that sent to me..ha..ha..I'm so poor in all these..really gotta find out how..

August 29, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

An award for u dear. Check out at my blog:)

August 29, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

hi deary...i am lost at this award thingy...dont really know how it works...but it certainly looks fun!..thanks for nomination :)

August 31, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

Congratulations on your award and thank you for visiting my blog. :o)

September 2, 2008 at 12:33 AM  

wow...very thoughtful of you...will grab it together with other awards and tags (so left behind time!)...hahaha...thks once again!

September 2, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

thank you so much for giving the award to me..u r really nice

September 3, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

hi there..has work been keeping you busy? havent seen many new posts in your blog? take care ya..

September 3, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

I'm so honored. Thank you. Long live our blogs :)

September 4, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home