Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites



Contact me


Thursday, July 22, 2010
Here I Am, A Child Again...
I love that innocent smile,

That curious look in the eyes…

I love that laughter on even the silliest of pranks,

That gusto and happiness on running simplest errands…

I love that carefree soul with no pretence,

That urgency to play and waving sorrow just as a distant acquaintance…

When I see him hidden behind the curtains, waiting for me to seek,

It brings back the child in me that I lost somewhere in the deep…

I have started believing again in the Alice’s wonderland and Snow white

My little bundle of joy has again shown me the light…

Light to live, forgive and light to let go of pain …

And here I am, a child again…

Labels:

6 Comments:

beautiful! How true! The children bring out the child in us. That is how the circle of life continues...

July 24, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Wonderfully said. A child does bring out the best in us.....

July 26, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

One of the gifts of parenthood is being able to see the world freshly again:)

July 26, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

i agree with u too...

July 28, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

How nice it is to be a child again. So carefree, without any worries watsoever.

July 29, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

its a sweet little poem ..with a full life of a child...beautifully writen ..conveyed strt to the heart////

and yes thnx for visiting my space too...hope ur frequent visits

July 29, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home